The Western Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic League was founded in 1906. It organizes a plethora of different sporting leagues depending on the season and works with member schools to help keep kids active and healthy. W.P.I.A.L. offers opportunities for student athletes of all ages and skill-levels. Football, basketball, baseball, soccer--you name it, they have a league. And this is as local as it gets, an organization run by committed volunteers helping guide the next generation to a healthy, happy lifestyle.
- Hours: Hours vary depending on the sport and season.
- Handicap Accessible: handicapped parking, wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 1906
- Payments accepted: Personal Check
- Membership info: the child's school must be a part of the WPIAL
- Are there any interesting historical facts about the team?: they offer varsity and sub-varsity level teams