South Hills Brewing Supply
South Hills Brewing Supply is the place to go for all your home-brewing or wine-making needs. Whether you are a seasoned veteran, a hobbyist or total novice, South Hills has what you need.
The passionate knowledgeable staff will make it easy for you to figure out what products are right for you. The store has everything you could conceive of (and some stuff you probably couldn't). It is conveniently located minutes away from downtown Pittsburgh and is a must stop for anyone interested in brewing their own beer or making their own wine.
- Hours: Tues - Fri, 11:30am - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Extracts from Alexanders, Muntons, Briess, Weyermann and many more; Wine kits from Cellar Craft, Selection Estate series and more, corks, corkers, bottles
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It is a hard-working but fun-loving community that really loves a good beer or wine.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural
- General services: Phone orders, Web orders
- Menu link: www.southhillsbrewing.com/products.asp?category=1&area=2
- Tastings: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported