Moon Area School District
Moon Area School District serves 3,700 students in Crescent and Moon townships in grades kindergarten through 12. The district's mascot is the tiger, and its colors are red and white.
The district has 311 faculty members and operates on a yearly budget of about $57 million. Athletic programs available in the district range from football to soccer to cross country.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 3,719
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 311
- Grade levels: Kindergarten through 12
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: School-affiliated clubs include art and literature, French Club, cheerleading, Gay-Straight Alliance, guitar club and National Honor Society.
- Sports teams: Athletic programs available include gymnastics, tennis, swimming, baseball and basketball.
- Uniforms: No
- Boarding: No