Ten minutes from Pittsburgh, le Poire is a fine art studio and gallery. The gallery is easy to get to and centrally located in Crafton. Run by Joyce Werwie Perry, the gallery features a wide variety of works. Visitors can view and purchase pieces in an array of mediums. The studio also offers painting classes for both adults and teens.
- Hours: Generally Wed - Sat, noon - 5pm; or by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: 2003
- Private parties: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The people are intellectually curious and passionate about art.
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Knife and oil paintings, original drawings, encaustic wax
- Art specialties: Multimedia, Painting, Prints, Sculpture