Joy School of Dance
Joy School of Dance has a talented and experienced staff that can bring out the best in young dancers. It has classes for all levels of dancers in a wide array of genres. The Joy School of Dance also offers Hip Hop dancing for both teens and tweens along with baton, musical theatre and acting classes. It offers discounts for families with more than one young dancer and it does birthday parties that can be specifically tailored to the dancing genre of choice for the birthday girl or boy.
- Hours: Call for information
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child
- Membership info: they have a number of membership opportunities, see their website for details
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of classes/week: 18
- Average class size: 14
- Number of instructors: 5
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: primarily female
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: It depends on the age, but overall probably modern.