The Hyeholde was built as a home and a restaurant in the 1930s. It is owned and operated by the daughter of the original builders and owners. It has very unique "castle" look and sits on four acres. Some of the ingredients used in the restaurant's meals are grown on the property. The menu usually changes seasonally.
- Hours: Tea and Hye Tea: Mon - Fri, 4pm - 6pm. Dinner: Mon - Fri; 4pm - 9pm; Sun, 5pm - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1930
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.hyeholde.com/restaurant%20menus.html
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, French
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining