PennDOT plans to continue ramp work Thursday, Sept. 12 on the Route 22/Potato Garden Road interchange in North Fayette and Findlay townships.
Because of the work, long-term closures will occur on the westbound Route 22 off-ramp to Potato Garden Road (Route 980) and the Potato Garden on-ramp to westbound Route 22.
Each ramp will remain closed around-the-clock beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday through Friday, Sept. 27. Additionally, the right hand lane of westbound Route 22 in the area of the Route 980 interchange will be closed until Friday, Sept. 27.
The following detours will be in place to guide motorists:
Westbound Route 22 off-ramp to Route 980 (Potato Garden Road)
- Continue on westbound Route 22 past the Route 980 interchange
- Take the I-576 off-ramp
- Turn left to access the on-ramp to eastbound Route 22
- Take Route 22 eastbound to the Route 980 interchange
- Exit at the interchange
- End detour
Route 980 (Potato Garden Road) on-ramp to westbound Route 22
- From northbound Route 980, turn right onto the Old Steubenville Pike Bridge
- Take the on-ramp to Route 22 eastbound
- Follow Route 22 eastbound to the Noblestown (Kelso Road) exit
- Take the off-ramp to Kelso Road
- Turn right onto Kelso Road
- Turn left onto the on-ramp to westbound Route 22
- Follow westbound Route 22 back to the Route 980 interchange
- End detour