PennDOT has several plans in the works for I-376 Parkway West:
Bridge Washing in Moon
Bridge washing activities began Thursday night, Aug. 15 on I-376 Parkway West in Moon.
Single lane closures in both directions on I-376 will occur weeknights from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. as needed on the bridge that carries the Parkway West over Cliff Mine Road.
Cliff Mine Road will also experience single lane closures as needed. Work will conclude on Wednesday, Aug. 21.
Crews from Michael Facchiano Contracting, Inc. will be conducting the bridge washing.
I-376 Parkway West Improvements in Robinson
PennDOT has kicked off a $945,478 project to improve I-376 in Robinson Township.
Beginning at 10 p.m. Thursday night, Aug. 15, crews from Strawser Construction, Inc. closed the far right lane from the Route 22/30 off-ramp to eastbound I-376. The ramp will remain open. Work will conclude at 6 a.m.
Additionally, I-376 resurfacing and ramp work will occur Friday-Sunday nights, Aug. 16-18. Restrictions will occur on the Parkway West between the Route 22/30 (Exit 60 A-B) and Campbells Run Road (Exit 62) interchanges according to the following schedule:
- Friday, Aug. 16 – Eastbound single lane closures from 10 p.m. to 9 a.m. and westbound single lane closures from midnight to 9 a.m. as crews resurface I-376
- Saturday, Aug. 17 – Eastbound work will occur from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. and westbound work will occur from 11 p.m. to 10 a.m. for the work listed below
- Eastbound and westbound closures of the outside lanes before and after the Ridge Road (Exit 61) interchange. All ramps on the Ridge Road interchange will remain open.
- Lane restrictions will occur on the Boyce Road on-ramp to eastbound I-376
- Closure of the Crafton (Exit 60-B) off-ramp from westbound I-376. Motorists will be detoured.
Signs on this posted detour will guide motorists:
- Continue on I-376 westbound to the Montour Run (Exit 58) interchange
- Take the Montour Run off-ramp
- Bear right onto Montour Run Road
- Stay in the right hand lane and follow signs towards Pittsburgh via East I-376
- Take I-376 eastbound to the Crafton (Exit 60-B)
- Follow Route 60 back to Campbells Run Road
- End detour
- Sunday, Aug. 18 – Eastbound and westbound single lane closures from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. as crews resurface I-376
At least one lane will remain open at all times in each direction on I-376. Single lane closures may occur on Monday night, Aug. 19 depending on the progression of work. Weekend work will occur Friday, Aug. 23 through Monday morning, Aug. 26.
The approximately 1.8 mile project includes resurfacing, guide-rail improvements, pavement marking and line painting. Additionally, several interchange ramps will be rehabilitated. Overnight and weekend work will occur through mid-October.