Moon Township Police made the following recent arrests and responded to the following recent incidents. Each item is a reflection of police records and does not indicate guilt or a conviction.
- Kevin Raymond Smith, 28, of College Park Drive, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of a controlled substance at 2 a.m. Oct. 21 on University Boulevard.
- Brian Matthew Whitling, 21, was charged with public drunkeness at 9 p.m. Oct. 22 near the West Hills Nissan car dealership on University Boulevard.
- Sinhue Hernandez Rodriguez, 32, of Washington, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of a controlled substance at 3 a.m. Oct. 20 on Brodhead Road.
- Police responded to a report of a smashed car window Oct. 19 in the Giant Eagle parking lot off University Boulevard. More than $100-worth of items were reported stolen from the vehicle, including shoes and guitar straps and pics.
- Scott Carlo Donofrio, 22, of Juniper Drive, was charged with simple assault and harassment, at 4 p.m. Oct. 15 on Juniper Drive. He was taken to the Allegheny County Jail following the incident.
- Alicia Rene Tacy, 21, of McDonald, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of a controlled substance at 2 a.m. Oct. 12 near the intersection of University Boulevard and Beaver Grade Road.
- Robert Tinker, 20, of Moon Township, was charged with simple assault Oct. 16 on Spring Run Road.