Moon Township Police made the following recent arrests and responded to the following incidents. Each item is a reflection of police records and does not indicate guilt or a conviction.
- Kenneth R. Harrell, 18, of Imperial, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance and careless driving following a two-vehicle crash Jan. 20 at the intersection of University Boulevard and the Sewickley Bridge. Charges were filed against Harrell on Feb. 13.
- John S. Beres, 51, of Moon Township, was charged with simple assault, harassment, and persons not to possess, use or control a firearm on Feb. 7, following a dispute on Clubside Drive.
- Joel N. Bahm, 57, of Moon Township, was charged with simple assault and harassment on Feb. 15 following a dispute on Riders Way.
- Shalquallah Alford-Bey, 21, of Moon Township, was charged with giving false identification to law enforcement and driving with a suspended license following a two-vehicle crash Feb. 14 at the intersection of University Boulevard and Campus Drive.
- Clayton Hamilton Wronek, 19, of Erie, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop Feb. 19 on Campus Drive.