made the following recent arrests in the township and responded to the following incidents. Each item is a reflection of police records and does not indicate guilt or a conviction.
- Barry R. Buffington, 41, of Moon, was charged with aggravated assault, resisting arrest and public drunkenness at 8 p.m. Friday. Buffington was taken into custody on Flaugherty Run Road, and police said he attempted to attack officers as they attempted to prepare him for lodging in the Moon Police station. He was taken to the Allegheny County Jail after the incident.
- Effie Shaquana Joe, 23, of Imperial, was charged with retail theft and criminal conspiracy at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at Super Kmart.
- Janae Lauren White, 22, of Weirton, was charged with retail theft and criminal conspiracy at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at Super Kmart.
- Patricia Ann Price, 44, of Moon Township, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of crack cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:30 p.m. Sunday near Moon Flight Car and Dog Wash on University Boulevard.
- Frank Edward Pokorny, 48, of Clinton, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance at 3 a.m. Sunday on International Drive.
- Brandon M. Whalen, 20, of Pittsburgh, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 6 p.m. March 14 on the Montour Trail.
- Police early Sunday morning charged two minors on Beaver Grade Road with underage drinking and in a separate incident four others on College Park Drive with underage drinking.