Call it winter's last gasp.
The National Weather Service in Pittsburgh says there's a good chance of frost Sunday and Monday night in the Sewickley area.
If you've recently planted summer flowers, you will need to cover them, or if they are in pots, bring them inside.
Here's a closer look at the detailed forecast:
- Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Sunday Night: Isolated showers before 1am. Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night: Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 63.