Where to Watch March Madness in Robinson-Moon
Beer, wings and hoops ... It's tournament time. Here's where to catch the games.
Don't have enough TV screens to keep up with your March Madness bracket? There are plenty of viewing options in and around Robinson and Moon townships.
The popular NCAA Division I men's basketball championships tournament starts on Tuesday night with two first-round games.
- 1 Robinson Plaza, Routes 22/30 and 60, Robinson Township
- 200 Quinn Dr., North Fayette
- 136 Old Beaver Grade Rd., Robinson Township
- March Madness, $2.75, 20 oz. domestic drafts
- 8651 University Blvd.
Moon Township, PA 15108
- Enjoy $2.50 Coors Light Bottles every Friday in March. During tournament action, get $2 off a Gigante (18-inch) pizza.
932 Beaver Grade Rd., Moon Township
Too busy to stop by your favorite local sports joint? Download the March Madness Live App to watch on the go from your mobile device.
Where are you watching the tournament this year? Tell us in the comments section below, especially if we missed a spot!