Moon Police: Maryland Women Charged with Resisting Arrest
Moon Township Police blotter for Oct. 8.
Moon Police made the following arrests in the township. Each incident reflects police records and is not an indication of guilt.
- Michael Murin, 40, of Pittsburgh, was charged with theft by deception on Oct. 3. Charges are forthcoming, according to records.
- Melissa Alfred, 41, of Aliquippa was charged Sept. 30 with theft by unlawful taking after trespassing into and stealing items from Great Clips on University Boulevard.
- Asunoya Sanni, 33, of Maryland, was charged with criminal mischief and simple assault on Oct. 5 for knocking over mailboxes and breaking an apartment window on Moon-Clinton Road.
- Sharece Shalynn Branche, 20, of Maryland, was charged with fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer on Oct. 6 at 11 pm near Sun Cleaner in Moon. Branche was arrested and taken to Allegheny County Jail.
- Gregory Alan Dierker, 29, of Cypress Drive in Moon, was charged Sept. 26 with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Brandyn Nicole Brunner, 33, of Aliquippa, was arrested for drunk driving on 10 p.m. Oct. 7 on University Blvd. She was taken to the Moon Township Police Station before being released and will be charged by summons.
- John Victor Bortle, 41, of Oak Drive in Moon Township was arrested and charged with drunken driving and driving with a suspended license at 11:30 p.m. Oct. 2. He will be charged by summons.
- Ryan Kevin Baysura, 22, of Pittsburgh, was charged at 10 p.m. Oct. 2 on Interstate 376 West with drunken driving, accidents involving damage to an attended vehicle and careless driving. Baysura allegedy struck the spotlight of a patrol car. He will be charged by summons.
- Jennifer Lovett, 40, of Moon, was arrested and charged with drunken driving and careless driving Oct. 7 on Beaver Grade Road. She will be charged by summons.
- Brianna Renee Waibel, 18, of Pittsburgh, was charged at 6 p.m. Oct. 6 with public drunkeness and disorderly conduct.
- Dominic Siciliano, 21, of Pittsburgh, was charged at 1 a.m. Oct. 7 with public drunkeness on Brodhead Road.
- Theodore Vaughn Burke, 29, was charged at 2 a.m. Oct. 6 with public drunkeness at the Embassy Suites Hotel.