Moon Police: Arrests for Drunken Driving, Public Drunkenness
Moon Township Police blotter for Friday, Oct. 26.
Moon Township Police made the following recent arrests and responded to the following recent incidents. Each item is a reflection of police records and does not indicate guilt or a conviction.
- Kevin Raymond Smith, 28, of College Park Drive, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of a controlled substance at 2 a.m. Oct. 21 on University Boulevard.
- Brian Matthew Whitling, 21, was charged with public drunkeness at 9 p.m. Oct. 22 near the West Hills Nissan car dealership on University Boulevard.
- Sinhue Hernandez Rodriguez, 32, of Washington, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of a controlled substance at 3 a.m. Oct. 20 on Brodhead Road.
- Police responded to a report of a smashed car window Oct. 19 in the Giant Eagle parking lot off University Boulevard. More than $100-worth of items were reported stolen from the vehicle, including shoes and guitar straps and pics.
- Scott Carlo Donofrio, 22, of Juniper Drive, was charged with simple assault and harassment, at 4 p.m. Oct. 15 on Juniper Drive. He was taken to the Allegheny County Jail following the incident.
- Alicia Rene Tacy, 21, of McDonald, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of a controlled substance at 2 a.m. Oct. 12 near the intersection of University Boulevard and Beaver Grade Road.
- Robert Tinker, 20, of Moon Township, was charged with simple assault Oct. 16 on Spring Run Road.