Moon Police: Driver Charged with DUI after Sewickley Bridge Crash
Moon Township Police blotter for Feb. 20, 2013.
Moon Township Police made the following recent arrests and responded to the following incidents. Each item is a reflection of police records and does not indicate guilt or a conviction.
- Kenneth R. Harrell, 18, of Imperial, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance and careless driving following a two-vehicle crash Jan. 20 at the intersection of University Boulevard and the Sewickley Bridge. Charges were filed against Harrell on Feb. 13.
- John S. Beres, 51, of Moon Township, was charged with simple assault, harassment, and persons not to possess, use or control a firearm on Feb. 7, following a dispute on Clubside Drive.
- Joel N. Bahm, 57, of Moon Township, was charged with simple assault and harassment on Feb. 15 following a dispute on Riders Way.
- Shalquallah Alford-Bey, 21, of Moon Township, was charged with giving false identification to law enforcement and driving with a suspended license following a two-vehicle crash Feb. 14 at the intersection of University Boulevard and Campus Drive.
- Clayton Hamilton Wronek, 19, of Erie, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop Feb. 19 on Campus Drive.